406 Race Series
RUN. BIKE. PADDLE.
EVENTS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
LET'S RACE! ON-SITE & VIRTUAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
- Sun, May 22Pioneer Park - FinishMay 22, 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM MDTPioneer Park - Finish , Parkhill Dr & 3rd St W, Billings, MT 59101, USAWelcome to the NEW home of the Montana Marathon! FAST Course. Great Swag. Amazing Finisher Gifts. Earn your QB wings on this point to point Boston qualifier certified race course as you fly with the hive up and down Buffalo Trail and the Molt hills! Finish at Pioneer Park! 26.2, 13.1, 10k & 5k
- Sat, Jun 11Millice ParkJun 11, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PMMillice Park , 32 29th St W, Billings, MT 59102, USAYour Kid's Favorite Race! 406 Kids' Dash 'n Pedal! We love to see kids active! This is a super fun closed course event to get them engaged in the sports of biking and running (Duathlon). We offer two closed courses for ages 3-5 and 5-10! Inflatable obstacle course at the finish!
- Sun, Jun 26RobertsJun 26, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PMRoberts, 70 Agate Dr, Roberts, MT 59070, USAThe 406 Duathlon & Triathlon races just got elevated! 406AR will offer Sprint and Olympic distances and all race legs are within the Cooney State park. The race will also offer a 5K run race! Registration is open! Run course is dirt. Bike course is pavement. Water course is.....water.
- Sun, Sep 11BillingsSep 11, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PMBillings, 6790 Molt Rd, Billings, MT 59106, USACome test your skills on the trails of Phipps Park west of Billings. 4 & 6 mile courses will have your heart pumping & legs screaming! 2 mile course is no cake walk but perfect for first time participants who have limited trail running experience. Registration open Jan. 3, 2022
- Sat, Oct 22Riverfront ParkOct 22, 11:30 AM – Oct 23, 1:00 PMRiverfront Park, 7277-7337 State Secondary Hwy 416, Billings, MT 59101, USAMontana's BEST Pumpkin Race! Run/Walk for your Pumpkin 1mi * 2mi * 3mi Costume prizes..... Yes! Fun for the whole family! $2 of each registration goes to Billings Park & Recreation Scholarship Fun!