top of page
406 Race Series
RUN. BIKE. PADDLE.
EVENTS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
LET'S RACE! ON-SITE & VIRTUAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
- Sat, May 20Billings
- Sun, May 21Pioneer Park - FinishMay 21, 7:00 AM MDT – May 22, 7:00 AM MDTPioneer Park - Finish , Parkhill Dr & 3rd St W, Billings, MT 59101, USAThe 406 Race Series is proud to host the 42nd Annual QB Montana Marathon! This FAST USATF certified, Boston qualifying race course offers a scenic view through Big Sky country and it is ideal with its 1,000 foot decent. Offering a 26.2, 13.1, 10k & 5k distances!
- Sun, Jun 25BillingsJun 25, 8:00 AM – Jun 26, 8:00 AMBillings, Lake Elmo, Billings, MT 59105, USAThe 406 Duathlon & Triathlon races just got elevated! Swim. Bike. Run | Run. Bike. Run. | Paddle. Run. 406AR will offer Sprint and Olympic distances and all race legs are within the Lake Elmo Sate park. The race will also offer a 5K only run race! Registration Is Open
- Sun, Sep 10BillingsSep 10, 8:00 AM – 8:05 AM MDTBillings, 6790 Molt Rd, Billings, MT 59106, USACome test your skills on the trails of Phipps Park west of Billings. 4 & 6 mile courses will have your heart pumping & legs screaming! 2 mile course is no cake walk but perfect for first time participants who have limited trail running experience. Registration is open!
- Sun, Oct 014 Dances Recreation AreaOct 01, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM4 Dances Recreation Area, Billings, MT 59101Teams. Trails. Challenges. You don't want to miss this one! 2-Person Teams 8-Mile Team Relay 8-Challenges along the way CAN YOU HANG ON FOR THE COUNT?! This fun and rowdy fall trail race will take place at Four Dances Recreation Area. Open to the first 90 teams. Giddy Up!
- Sat, Oct 21Riverfront Park
Have a question? We’d love to hear from you. Use the email listed below or hit the "Let's Chat"
bottom of page